Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

I Can't Wait to Start Quilling

After I wrote my post on quilling, I thought of doing something about my 'Quilling Itch'. I posted a message on freecycle, though I was doubtful, anybody will respond. I wrote that I needed anything related to quilling. And prompt came the reply. It was from Danielle Evans, who is an artist and a teacher. She gave me lots of quilling papers and some quilling base papers. She also taught me how to quill with hands ( without using quilling tool). Danielle dabbles in lot of art forms. She has done tin foil painting, quilling,beading, oil painting. I was so impressed with her that I decided to start quilling the moment I got home. But I haven't found time to begin yet, as we had guests from India last weekend. But I have started organising my craft supplies ( which I had brought for my daughter).

Comments