Monday, 21 March 2011

Diamond/ Spring card

Another first for me. It's a diamond card, I think. I found this card on my quilling inspiration Inna's blog. Who had found the tutorial at Stamping geek. OK so I now know, it is called Spring card. Anyways, here is my take on spring card.

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Creative craft challenge: Lace
Elephantastic: Butterfly
Papercutz: Any project

Material Used:

Lace: Marianne creatable circle doily
Butterfly peel off: From my stash
Quilled roses: Handmade
Base card: Kanban

4 comments:

  1. lovely card, such a pretty butterfly & roses. Thank you for joining us this month x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful folded roses Sheetal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Really love diamond/spring cards. Love all the bling on it and those roses are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant for a first time at a diamond card, really must try one of these myself, thanks for sharing your lovely card with us all here at creative craft challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)