It is time for another trip to India and to make another gift list. I have already bought most of the gifts for friends and family. Last time I made a notebook for my sister and a Calendar for my father. Ours is a literary kind of family. My father is a surgeon by profession and poet by heart and social activist by passion. He writes Ragini ( Haryanavi poems). He is very active on facebook .My sister used to write shaiyri before her marriage. She is a deep thinker. And my mother is very fond of literature of Premchand, Sharatchandra, Bankim Chandra etc. She cultivated in us the love for literature. And our father encouraged it. Whenever he went on trips, he would always bring books for us. He also used to gift us a diary and a pen on new year.( Still does if we are visiting during Christmas).
So here are my handmade gifts:
1.This time I have made a notebook cover for my mother. She can use the notebook for keep her household bills/expenses upto date.
2.A calender page for my father.
3.A pen holder for my nephew.
4.A reciepe book for my sister. ( I will post photos later)
5.A gift tag for a wedding which we will be attending.
6.A baby money holder for another newborn baby.
1. Post the candy in your blog's sidebar and link it to this post. Then comment on this post.
2. The candy is open to all. I will post internationally.
3. The candy will run till 14th April 6 pm.
4. Each new comment on later posts ( between 31st March and 14t April) will be counted as separate entry. You can comment only once on a post.
5. I will write all the names on slips, a winner will be drawn on 15th April by Ananya from a basket.
6. Please bear with me if anything is not clear. This is my first candy,you know :)
Now about the contents of the candy:
1. A wedding scrapbook kit: 1 sticker sheet 8x8, 10 designed paper sheets 8x8, 30 pieces of diecut shapes, frames and borders, ideas to create your own scrapbook page : NOT in original packing
2.1 pack of 6 Assorted glitter tubs
3.1 pack of 4 Butterfly embellishments
4. 1 pack of shimmer foam flowers & butterflies die cuts
5. 1 sticker sheet: sparkly fish
6. 2 flower fairies chipboard die cut tag sheets ( one sheet has 2 loose tags). sheet 1 contains: 8 tags, 2nd has 9 tags
- April 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (7)
- February 2017 (2)
- January 2017 (1)
- June 2016 (1)
- May 2016 (1)
- May 2015 (1)
- February 2014 (4)
- January 2014 (8)
- December 2013 (8)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (1)
- April 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- January 2013 (6)
- December 2012 (1)
- October 2012 (1)
- August 2012 (1)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (8)
- January 2012 (20)
- April 2011 (5)
- March 2011 (8)
- February 2011 (8)
- January 2011 (15)
- December 2010 (6)
- November 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (1)
- September 2010 (2)
- August 2010 (6)
- July 2010 (5)
- June 2010 (3)
- February 2010 (2)
- February 2009 (4)
- January 2009 (2)
- July 2008 (1)
- June 2008 (9)
- May 2008 (4)
- August 2007 (6)
Powered by Blogger.
skeleton leaves Ever tried your hands on making skeleton leaves craft? Haven't? Then you must, because they make lovely gifts and a...
I made some quilled valentine's day cards. I don't have stamps with great love sentiments, so I generally write my own ( searched on...
She sells seashells at the seashore seashell sale . Repeat three times in 5 seconds :) Didn’t we all tried our hands on this and similar lov...
Okay, so the give away is here. To see what I am offering , you will have to hop over to my You tube channel Sheetal's Nook . As I said ...
Okay, so this is the original project which I wanted to submit for Lulupu Challenge . But couldn't. Why? Because I didn't have the ...
Sir Stampalot is having a super challenge for March. You have to take inspiration from DTs' work and create your own piece. When I saw F...
Its been a while that I blogged here. I am venturing into a new arena with this card ; vintage/shabby chic cards. I have combined quilling w...
Made this Quilling Typography canvas today. I wanted to finish it quickly as Holi is coming. It falls on 13th March this year. Took me two d...
Made this shabby chic paper fan a long time back and gifted it to a friend. It's my facebook profile now. Got the paper fan from the wo...
Actually I wanted to write a post on making different kinds of paper mache items. But right now I don't have pictures of the things I ma...