Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Wedding Greeting Card

First of all I apologise for the poor quality of photos, they are taken from my mobile as the camera charger is absconding. I made this card  for Itsy Bitsy Weddings and Celebration challenge. I am a little scared though. The talent and creativity of the participants there  is really amazing. But I couldn't hold back when I read about this month's challenge. The idea of an Indian bride instantly came to my mind. Here I have a request to Indian craft stores/companies like itsy bitsy. Can we have Indian themed stamps please. I am sure they will sell like hot cakes. Anyways, first I thought of searching on the net and really liked the image below,


                                           
but I didn't know if it was for public use or not,so later decided to try my hand on drawing ( which I used to do long time back). And this is the result:
Indian bride Handmade card




Materials used:

 K& company handmade speciality paper
Ranger liquid pearl: Pumpkin
Swirls: Hand cut
Die: Spellbinders decorative rectangle
Sentiment border: Hobby craft

I am also entering this card to :
Hands2hearts: New beginnings

Comments

  1. I agree with you Sheetal we need more Indian themed craft supplies
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheetal - your card is really gorgeous, love the intricate frame for the bride and the wonderful swirls. Lovely stuff. Regards your suggestion, at ItsyBitsy we don't make our own stamps yet but whatever we do manufacture has Indian themes. For example, we have some Diwali themed stencils and card making kits. We also have a rangoli die. If you're looking for Indian themed stamps, check out Art Bug India. She makes some nice ones.
    Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Weddings and celebrations Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card, really nice drawing if the Indian girl!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)