Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Another LO using distress inks and masks

I have used Tim Holtz mini mask and Prima masks on this layout. The flowers are die cut from Joy crafts floral flourish 5 die. The swirls are die cut from Whimsy stamps die and Wplus9 dies. This is my second entry for Merly Imressions Challenge. I am also entering the LO to Sketchbook365 and Charmed Cards and crafts challenge ( Autumn) and I think it will also fit the Rhedd and Rosie Challenge ( I have used DCWV and Sasfrass Lass papers which I have had for ages)


Sketchbook365

Comments

  1. Hi,

    Thank you for entering the Merly challenge, lovely layout, great colours and bold patterns.
    Chrissy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this fab page with us at Rhedd and Rosie's, love how you used the masks to add interest! Good luck! Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking colours and a lovely photo make for a fabulous layout :) Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchbook365, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! Great colours. Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful layout! I love the colors, and your stenciling (I have this same paper)
    Hugs, Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. I love how you have interpreted the sketch and made it your own. Beautiful work and your colour choices are divine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)