Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Graphic 45 Inspired Book Box Recycle Craft

Altered Art

I have a couple of book boxes that I bought from TK MAXX. But the idea, to make a book box, never occured to me till I watched a video where the crafter decorated the graphic 45 book box.  
Bless YouTube for the "suggested videos", and I landed on a tutorial which showed how to make the book box. Here is my first attempt made from coco pops snack bar box,


The second one, I made from some scrap pieces of a kids craft supplies box.
It was again a haphazard try. But I am pretty pleased with the result, though my daughter says that next time you should try to make it Really look like a book :). The cover and back pages are from Graphic 45 Mon amour collection and so are the stickers. Papers on the inside are from Recollections. Made an accordion fold heart which I learned to make through an amazing video. Glued a clay piece on the spine. I had thought of glueing clay corners but forgot and instead put lace on the edges. Many a  time I end up ruining the project because of my forgetfulness.









I am entering this Graphic 45 inspired Book Box  in the following challenges :

Unstampebelles : Use Punctuation Sign
Crafty Girls Creations : Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs : Anything Goes 
Creatilicious : Anything Goes 

Comments

  1. Wow Sheetal this is a wonderful project and sooooo pretty. I love altering items and making boxes so this ticks all my boxes. Thank you for joining our challenge at Unstampabelles Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful recycle projects! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty box and useful too - so many times I make it just to sit on the shelf! Love the Graphics 45 papers. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)