Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Quilling Typography Sheetal's Nook

I am on a roll now a days. Making lots of quilled flowers. Quilling is definitely time consuming.But also therapeutic and calming. I have learned so many different crafts in the last ten years, but Quilling remains my first love. Though I have to confess that I am a slow learner :) I want to learn quillography too. I first Tried quillography when I made a scrapbook for my Parents' Anniversary. Then I attempted to make the cover of my facebook profile. There are many great tutorials on internet teaching Quillography. The one which I found useful is by Discover Quilling. Following is the quillography that I did for my Facebook Page.






 I am entering my Quillography in the following challenges :

Crafty Girls Creations : Anything Goes

Crafty Creations : Anything Goes

Double D challenges : Think Spring

Crafting With an Attitude : Anything Goes

As you Like It : What you make other than cards ( Quilled canvases/ wall hangings)

Comments

  1. Oh how creative and just beautiful Sheetal!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Think Spring’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilled flowers (something I have never tried) are just absolutely awesome!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow really fabulous! I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at As you like it.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)