Crochet Granny Square Tote Bag

Quilled Elephant Geometric pattern

New Quilling Design

quilled elephant
 I saw a beautiful quilled elephant on instagram and it inspired me to make this piece. Unfortunately I can't remember he quiller's profile or her name or I would have tagged her here. The quilled elephant took long to be completed. Around 15 hours. My problem is that I  have to finish the piece in one go otherwise I lose interest and then the piece languish somewhere in my craft cupboard. As this was something I had never tried before, so my interest remained long enough to allow me to finish it 😀 

I started by printing a free clipart image of geometric elephant. Then I traced it on a white card, decided which colour I would chose for each part and started. The rolling of tight quilling circles took a lot of time, especially the smaller ones.





Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I really love to read your opinions and thoughts. Have a lovely day :)